Unlike other consulting services where spreadsheets are used, SoundWay Consulting provides the following:
1) System Security Plans consistent with what the US Government utilizes as well as POAM structure
2) Tailoring solutions for our recommendations that enable flexible decisions on future cybersecurity investment strategies.
3) Cost Benefit Analysis on achieving CMMC conformance
4) Staffed with Registered Practitioners and Provisional Assessors
5) Warranty of work*
6) Exceptional References
7) Formal onsite debrief using PowerPoint and White Board sessions to ensure proper knowledge transfer
8) Already supporting clients with GRC tools
9) Includes examination of State Laws as they may apply for data safeguarding and breach notification requirements for Incident Response Planning purposes
Pricing is predicated upon number of locations, CMMC Maturity Level Desired, Number of Employees, and existing documentation. Historic client engagements range from $7,500-$37,500. Historical savings average (See #3 above) is > 17% in total costs reductions.
- As long as the recommendations provided by SoundWay are adopted, we will provide defensive or remediation support for up to 40 man hours (free of charge) in response to a negative finding during a future audit by a C3PAO or other body of authority such as State Attorney Generals.