CMMC AB RPO
As a CMMC Registered Practitioner Organization (RPO) in the CMMC ecosystem Ingalls Information Security is authorized to provide advice, consulting, and recommendations to our clients. We are the “implementers” and consultants, but do not conduct Certified CMMC Assessments.
Ingalls has a staff of experienced CMMC Registered Practitioners that provide a wide range of CMMC services to our government contractor clients including:
DFARS/CMMC readiness assessments and remediation support
IT Policy development/review
Security Incident Response Plan
vCMMC RP services
Ingalls Information Security believes the CMMC Readiness assessment is the critical first step in an organization’s CMMC journey. By conducting a readiness assessment against NIST 800-171 using the NIST SP 800-171 DoD Assessment Methodology and the appropriate CMMC Assessment Guide powered by FutureFeed, an organization gains valuable insight into its cybersecurity program. This provides organizations with the information needed to identify gaps and prioritize the limited resources and time to maximize CMMC compliance. The assessment tasks and objectives will include but are not limited to:
* Validation/completion of the System Security Plan
* Plan of Actions and & Milestones (POA&M)
* Review of all IT Plans and related CMMC documents
* Review and assessment of current CUI boundary
* Review Personnel and Physical Security Policies
* Review Corporate and IT Policies and procedures
* Interview Key staff and departments
* Review and observe Technical Control implementation
* Determine implementation status of all NIST SP 800-
171 controls and objectives (if applicable NIST SP 800-
172 subset of controls)
* Remediation Project Plan powered by FutureFeed
Our customized readiness assessment is designed to prepare your organization with a roadmap to CMMC success. We leverage FutureFeed to conduct the assessment and assist your organization to manage and remediate identified risks, as well as the collection and maintenance of required artifacts.
Our expert staff of experienced CMMC Registered Practitioners is prepared to be your trusted partner throughout your CMMC Journey. Contact us today for a free consultation!